You’re engaged to be married! Congratulations!
You have so much to look forward to celebrating.
Sometimes in the excitement of planning a wedding, it’s easy to forget that you’re building a life together.
Premarital counseling is an opportunity for you to strengthen your relationship before you head to the altar.
Why Choose Premarital Counseling:
- You have some issues in your relationship you’d like to resolve before getting married.
- The planning of your special day caused increased stress and disagreements.
- You want to improve your communication so you can be well equipped to manage your differences.
Premarital counseling is intended to help you learn more about each other and your relationship dynamics so you can better prepare for your life together and the possible challenges you will encounter.
Give your marriage the tools to succeed and give your relationship the best chance at success!
I am a certified Prepare/Enrich facilitator. Prepare/Enrich is the top premarital assessment/education program.
Through the use of the Prepare/Enrich assessment some of the areas you will explore include:
- Conflict Resolution
- Financial Management
- Sexuality & Affection
- Family & Friends
- Children & Parenting
Start today and Build a strong foundation for your future together!
What to expect When You Schedule a Premarital Counseling Session:
You and your partner will each complete an online assessment that covers 22 relationship areas. This customized assessment, gives a comprehensive picture of your relationship.
Once you have completed the assessment you will schedule 4 sessions with me. I will review the results of the assessment with you, give you specific feedback about your results and teach you new communication skills.
You will also receive a couples workbook with exercises that you can continue to use and practice at home.
Premarital Counseling will help you:
- Explore relationship strength and growth areas.
- Learn and practice communication skills.
- Learn new skills to deal with conflict and disagreements
- Discuss more openly families-of-origin
- Better understand your personality similarities and differences
- Identify stress and strategize ways to prioritize and manage
- Understand your partner’s perspective of the relationship more fully
- Develop and share personal, couple and family goals and expectations for your future life.
Marriage is one of the biggest and most important decisions/commitments you will make in your life. While you prepare for your wedding day it is equally important to prepare for your marriage, your life together.
Your wedding is one day, your marriage is a lifetime.
Consider Premarital counseling as a gift you can give yourself and your relationship.